Kyle has been serving his mission for...

Kyle has been serving his mission for...

Monday, October 21, 2013

Canberra Zone Week 7


Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week has been a big change in a lot of ways, but things are going really well. There are always ups and downs in life, but thankfully, the gospel of Christ is always constant. There is much that I wrote to President today that is specific for him, so I will not copy my email to him this week. I am doing well, and things are going great here now. I am back being companions with Elder White, my companion from the MTC, and will write more next week. He has already finished emailing and the other elders are waiting for me to go. Love you all so much! :) My testimony has definitely grown this past week and I am grateful for the testimony that I have!!!
 
Love you,
 
Elder Shafer

No comments:

Post a Comment