Kyle has been serving his mission for...

Kyle has been serving his mission for...

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Canberra Zone Week 16

Unfortunately we don't have an email letter to share with everyone this week.  However, we have an extra special post.  For Christmas, each of the missionaries are able to speak with their families.  This Christmas, we were able to Skype with Kyle.  We aren't able to share the entire call with everyone, but we do have a few favorite pieces to share with everyone.

Grandparents: "I have never in my life heard a more sincere testimony.  I could just feel how close he is to the Savior.  It meant so much to hear that he is prepared to meet the Savior.  He is so close to the Savior and I felt that in his testimony.  I just felt how much the Savior loves him."

Mom:  "I loved hearing about his experience with the missionaries that he has served with.  I appreciated the love that he has for the missionaries, especially at whatever stage they are at and the service they are able to render knowing that they come from so many different backgrounds.  It was so neat to hear how it inspired him and helped him grow."

Dad: "I really appreciated how he distinguished his growth in the different areas of his mission and the types of members he was able to meet, and how he sees the gospel working in different dimensions and families and changing individuals lives."

Mark/Laura: "I loved seeing his radiant smile."

Chris/Michelle: "I loved how Kyle showed gratitude for the love and support of his family.  He said people in Australia don't know my first name, but they do know my family name.  I am glad that I not only get to represent the Savior, but also my family."

As an extra special treat, we did record a little bit of our Skype session with Kyle.  He is sharing his testimony with us.  It was honestly, probably the favorite part for everyone!  Hope you enjoy it as much as we all did!







No comments:

Post a Comment